Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

I cannot believe it is already April! This year has flown by and before we know it, Blake will be 2 and Kylie will be 1 (wow that is weird to say!).

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. We went to Aaron's parents on Friday night/Saturday to celebrate and my parents today (Sunday). We were inside most of the day on Saturday and it rained all day, but it was amazing outside today. Aaron mowed the lawn for the first time after the kids saw what the Easter Bunny brought them and then Blake, Austin and Katie played outside at Nana and Papa's this afternoon. Blake LOVES being outside! I can go on and on about that so I will save that for later :)

This was Kylie's first Easter and Blake's second. I really don't think Blake understood what was going on, especially with the Easter Egg Hunt. The first egg that he picked up broke open and all he cared about after that was the jelly beans. I know next year will be a blast for him. Here are some pictures from this weekend. Happy Easter Everyone!!










No comments:

Post a Comment