Friday, April 29, 2011

A wedding, a baby, and elephants...Oh My!

It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. You know that lump in your throat....yea, mine is finally gone now that my class is over. I can just scream with joy right now :)

So for my catch-up from this past week and a half (be aware this is a long post with lots of pictures):

This past weekend Aaron's cousin got married so we traveled to West Virginia for the big celebration. Blake was a ring bearer, but unfortunately didn't walk down the aisle. Oh well, maybe next time? It was so good to see family we don't get to see too often. The kids didn't sleep too good because they thought it was play time. I slept in a bed with Blake and I still have bruises on my arms and ribs from him rolling around in bed. Overall, it was a good weekend and I think the kids had a blast at the reception. Here are a few pictures and of course an awesome 'must see' video of the kids dancing at the reception. You must watch it! Blake gets his dancing skills from his daddy :)





 This past week there were terrible storms that ripped through this area and hit pretty hard in Alabama. I can't image if a tornado took out my entire town, or even a larger city like Louisville. The kids were pretty mesmerized by the rain and wind one evening and I captured a picture of them yelling at the door.


Here is a picture I captured on my way home from work one day. The sky was amazing!



Also, one of my best friends had her precious baby boy this week! I was so excited to get her text that Jax entered this world weighing a whopping 9lbs, 11.3 ozs! I am so happy for Jasper and Amanda!




Aaron picked up the kids and when I got home, I walked into this:


It was pretty funny because they were having a blast. I am pretty crazy about keeping my house clean but I rolled around in it with them for a little bit. They were loving it!

We celebrated Easter a little early this year since we were out of town for Easter Sunday. The Easter Bunny brought the kids a Beta fish and they love him! They have named him Nemo :)





Tonight we went to the circus which came to our little town. I was so excited for Blake to see all of the animals. We spent $60 for about an hour of entertainment. Amazing. At least the kids got to see elephants. The look on their faces when they first saw them was priceless.



And lastly, I started the Jillian Michaels 'Shred' program (I have linked to Amazon but I know Target has it too and it's only $9) and I LOVE it. I really don't have a lot of time to work out and I really don't like to just run on the treadmill. So I thought I would give it a try and I am really glad that I did. I love that it's only 20 mins (with about 5 mins of warm-up and cool down). It's really hard but I definitely recommend if you don't have a lot of time but want to do something. I can already tell a difference with just doing it 4 times already!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I know I will since I will NOT be studying at all!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post! That video was so cute! And, yes. 30 Day Shred is NO joke. It absolutely kills me!!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete