Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sleeping Beauty


So this past week has been the longest week EVER! I am really not sure why but I was so tired all week. Which reminds me about the time, a year ago this past week, that I was so tired and so sick, and I didn't know what was going on with me. I had an 8 month old, was taking graduate classes and working full-time so I just contributed everything to that. After about a month of being sick, I finally was fed up and decided to go to the doctor. However I wanted to make sure of one thing before I went, so I took a pregnancy test and you can probably guess.... I was preggers! It was the last thing that I expected and my first thought was "Blake is only 8 months old!" I started to feel very overwhelmed but Aaron was so sweet about everything and assured me that everything would be ok. After that day and the initial shock, I was actually really excited. I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, I just wanted another healthy baby.

Nine months later and Kylie Rose was born. She weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs, 20 inches long and was a happy, healthy baby. Blake really didn't know what to think of her. He was more interested in taking the paci out of her mouth. It seems like yesterday she was born but it has been almost 5 months.

Here is a picture of sleeping beauty this past week. I sat her on the couch so I could vacuum and she fell asleep. So peaceful! I could not imagine my life without her. God has really blessed our family!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment