Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Blake!!!

Happy Birthday to my amazing little boy.

Today, along with Mother's Day, we celebrated Blake's 3rd birthday. It was a perfect day to celebrate outside with perfect weather. We pushed the time up because my dad works for FEMA and he has been called to Alabama due to all of the tornadoes (how amazing is that). It was a great party and I think everyone had a good time. Especially all of the kiddos playing outside.

Here is a quick recap from the last few years.

This picture is of Blake about a week old. Oh how I missed these days!

This picture is of Blake's 1st Birthday party. He looks so young! 

 And this picture is of Blake's 2nd birthday party.


The theme this year was Cars and I think the cake turned out pretty darn cute!

Here are a few more pictures from the day.


We bought the bouncy house for the party to hopefully use it many more times this summer and every one after. The kids loved it today!

One of Blake's favorite toys of the day....the big Buzz Lightyear. He was fascinated! 


And my favorite picture of the day. Nathan captured this and I love it. Blake was so embarrassed that everyone was singing Happy Birthday to him :)


Thank you everyone who celebrated with us today! Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like it was a wonderful day!!!
    I am so sad that we had to miss it AGAIN.
    I am hoping to get to his bday party before he is 16. I am so sad that these boys are getting so big so fast. Hope to see you all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete