Friday, September 6, 2013

Much to blog about - Our Anniversary & A Beach Trip


I have neglected the blog. Again. It has been a busy summer and will continue into the fall but I want to get better at keeping it updated with all of our accomplishments, trips, parties, etc. So the next few posts will be catch-up for me. From May 8th until now…especially since Kylie’s birthday is on Monday and I have to blog about that for sure. I still have Blake’s party to blog about!

In June, Aaron and I celebrated 8 amazing years of marriage. It doesn’t seem like it has been 8 years then again it seems like it has been longer. I love our beautiful family we have created and I appreciate him more and more every day. We have already planned out where we are going for our 10th anniversary and I can’t wait!

Also in June we took a trip to the beach with Aaron’s family. We went to the Outerbanks, SC and had a great time. The kids loved the beach…well Kylie didn’t like the sand and salt water but what princess does? They had a blast swimming in the pool, building sand castles and playing with their cousin John (or baby John as the kids call him). It was a nice relaxing week for all of us. The drive was long but we broke it up on the way down. We drove straight through on the way home so it was a long 13 hours. I will go back but we will break the trip up both ways…especially with the kiddos.
 
That's it for now for this post. Next post will be about our trip to Disney!!










No comments:

Post a Comment