Happy 4th Birthday to our sweet, spunky, diva princess!
Our baby girl is 4. Hard to believe yet at the same time it feels like she should be turning 10. Well at least she acts like she is 10 on most days. Here are a few of her favorites things:
- You still love to sing. Twinkle, Twinkle is your favorite.
You also love Taylor Swift and Justin Fever (as you call him)
- Bubby is your best bud to play with but Katie is as well.
You adore your big cousin Austin too.
Your best friend at school is Makenzie.
- You love putting make-up on mommy as well as yourself.
You also love pedicures & manicures
- You LOVE our puppy Lexi. You told mommy the other day that you
love babies and puppies. Lexi loves you too!
- Some of your favorite foods are asparagus, fish, chicken & rice,
fruit, peanuts, bananas and white milk.
- You love swimming at Nana and Papa's pool.
You and Blake just started swim lessons as well!
- You are wearing a 5T/6 right now and a 11 shoe.
She has grown up so much. I can't believe my 10lb little big baby is already 4 years old! Here are a few pictures from the last four years.
2 weeks old
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old
4 years old
I heard about this great idea for a birthday party so I asked Kylie about it and she thought so as well. A local bakery has a cupcake party which was perfect to me. Kylie loves cupcakes and I didn't have to clean up before or after the party! It was great. A retired school teacher put it on and loved playing with the kids. The kids had a great time as well.
Happy Birthday sweet girl. Mommy, Daddy and Blake love you very much!