Friday, September 3, 2010

Blake Update

Blake's surgery went very well. About an hour after we got home, he was back to his old self, running around with his trucks, acting crazy! He also slept through the night last night (knock on wood) so hopefully this will continue.

He was so cute in his gown!

After they gave him some medicine to relax him, he was pretty tired (and funny)!

Here is a video of him after about 15 minutes after they gave him the medicine. He was watching Backyardigans on my phone and he kept getting closer and closer. Aaron couldn't stop laughing.

Blake Pre-Surgery from Kaelin Thacker on Vimeo.

Here is a picture of him relaxing on Mommy and Daddy's bed post-surgery.


I am so relieved that his surgery is over and he is fully recovered. I can't wait for the next couple of week so see how his speech improves.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. He is cute and I am so glad things went well. I have no idea what surgery he had. I feel like such a bad friend. I saw on fb he was okay and I am glad. Love him and his little gown.

    ReplyDelete