Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spiderman Party!

A couple of weekends ago we celebrated Blake's birthday with a Spiderman party. This was actually the first year that he got to choose what theme he wanted for his party. I will admit that I narrowed it down for him but he made the final decision. The options I gave him were based on what he loves right now so his options were: Pirate Party, Spiderman Party or Cars/Trucks Party. There was no question - he chose Spiderman right away. I was kind of looking forward to a Pirate Party but maybe next year.
I previously posted that we got him (and Kylie) a small trampoline for his birthday so I knew the other kids would like it at his party. We also had the blow-up and the playset ready to go.

It was so cute this year when Blake was opening his presents. I was curious how he would react with opening presents because at all of his other birthday parties, I have had to pretty much open the presents and show him. This year he was such a big boy. He picked up the present and ripped the paper off or threw out the tissue paper. He wanted to stop opening presents and play with each toy so I had to remind him about his other presents.












Happy Birthday, Blake! Mommy and Daddy love you!
 
Spiderman Cape: AsYouWish via Etsy
Cupcake Toppers: TopItCupcakes via Etsy
 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so cute! I love that Blake wore the Spiderman costume the entire time. Adorable. So sorry we missed it!

    ReplyDelete