Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mommy and Kylie Day

Last week I took a vacation day so that I could go on a field trip with Kylie and her class. The field trip was too a water park and unfortunately it rained all day. However I still wanted to make the most of our day so we got up and first had breakfast together.


We then decided to go and get a pedicure. This was her first pedicure at a salon so I wanted to go to the place where they had little chairs. I think she was very unsure at first but soon realized how great this was going to be after she picked out her pink polish and sparkles to go on top. They even massaged her legs!


We then met daddy for lunch and went to TJ Maxx and did a little shopping. We went back home so Kylie could take her nap and mommy could rest.


After our naps we got up and cleaned up the house and got ready to leave to pick up Blake from daycare. I think Kylie had a good day because I know I did. I wish we could do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment