Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Practice

Yesterday we had Haunted Halls at the pediatrician's office. This year, Blake is Nemo and Kylie is a Lady Bug. Aaron had class so I had the kids by myself with the help from my sister Kristin and her husband Jeremy. This year Austin is Buzz Lightyear and Katie is a (very pretty) princess. As we were entering the Haunted Halls, Blake got VERY scared and started crying and cried the entire way through. He was SCARED TO DEATH! Needless to say, I'm not sure if we will go back next year.

My attempt to get a picture of all four of them.

Austin and Katie...I mean Princess and Buzz.

Blake looking at the candy Nana got him.

Kylie wondering why I am taking so many pictures.

My best friend's little girl, Aislin...I mean Ms. Froggy.


No comments:

Post a Comment