Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shop Til You Drop!

This past weekend, me, my mom, my sister, my mom's best friend Tina, and her daughters Candie and Nicole went on our annual shopping trip. This was our 7th year doing this! I think that is pretty amazing. Our usual places are Nashville, Jeffersonville/Dayton (Ohio), and Mall of America. This year we visited Jeffersonville/Dayton to help their economy :) Trust me at least I did. I got most of my Christmas shopping done! We also got to visit my brother Jonathan who is attending the University of Dayton Law School. It was great to eat dinner with him and his girlfriend, Laura.

The outlet shopping up there is AMAZING! It is about 1 hour north of Cincinnati so if you have the opportunity, you must visit it!

This is a picture of all of us as we were getting ready to leave. The car is packed full, even with the topper!

I had a great time and I can't wait for our trip next year, no matter where we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment