Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Busy Month

It has been almost a month since I have last posted but I have a good reason. School and kids (and hubby) have taken up all of my time and of course, they always come first. So here is a little breakdown of what has been happening at our house.

I last posted that Blake celebrated his 3rd birthday. I cannot believe I have a 3 year old! That just makes me a year older :) I love his more and more every day and cherish every second I have with him.

We went to see Dr. Pringle for his 3 year check up and he looked perfect! His stats were:
Height: 39 1/4 inches (90%) - grew 5 inches in a year!
Weight: 37 1/2 lbs (90%) - gained 7 1/2 lbs in a year!


Here are a couple of other things we did in the month of May:

- Went on a field trip with Blake's daycare to the Zoo
- Austin graduated from Preschool
- I finished one class and started another
- Mom and Dad opened their pool!
- Kylie has started talking a lot more....and with that also comes a lot of attitude!
- I blogged on Monday that my best friend Emily had her baby girl, Regan. She is so adorable!

Most of the photos from this month are on my other One Frame a Day blog but I have included some others. I know that this month I will have many more starting with tomorrow because we are taking the kids to the zoo!








Until next time....hopefully it won't be too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment