Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I scream, you scream, we all scream for....

ICE CREAM!

On our way to the ice cream shop:



A bowl of rainbow sherbet to end the day:

Not only did we scream for ice cream, but there was some other screaming done as well. I didn't get a picture but of course we had the infamous Thacker exit. If you haven't experienced this yet, you are not missing out. The Thacker exit consists of two kids under 3 screaming at the top of their lungs and flailing their arms and legs like a stranger is trying to kidnap them. I guess at this point we shouldn't expect anything different but sometimes I would like to be able to go out with the kids and not have any kind of breakdown. Oh well, maybe in 10 years :)

1 comment:

  1. Cracking me up!! The Thacker exit sounds AWESOME. we will have to see what the Snyder exit looks like in about a year or so!! :)

    ReplyDelete