Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dad's Day

This dad's day I want to give a tribute to all of the men in my life. I will be writing a little something for a few of them.

Dad:
I have always looked up to you since I was a little girl. I was so lucky to grow up with such a great dad who was also supportive of me. I was also so lucky that you knew so much about sports so you were able to coach me in almost anything. And having you as a teacher at school...most kids would have hated it but I loved having you so close in case I needed you. Thank you for always being so supportive of me and my dreams. I am the mom, wife and person I am today because of you (and of course mom, too). The kids love and adore you so much and I love to see them with you. Thank you for being an awesome papa!

I hate that you are not here so that we can celebrate Father's Day with you. Come home soon because we all miss you so much! Happy Father's Day!
(He works for FEMA and is in Alabama where the big storms hit in May.)





Aaron (The love of my life and baby daddy):
Thank you for being such an amazing father to our kids. It melts my heart to see you with the kids and I couldn't have picked a better father for them. I am so lucky to have someone who wants to be so involved in their lives and wants to always do what is best for them. Thank you for being the husband and daddy you are today and I can't wait to see you with the kids as they get older when they able to understand how lucky they are to have you as a dad. Love you!


Roger (Father-in-Law):
I have you to thank first for Aaron being such an amazing father. Thank you for being the father you were and are to him and an awesome grandpa to our kids. You have always been so generous and kind to me and over the past 8+ years I have known you. Thank you for being the dad and grandpa that you are. We love you and hope you have a great father's day (even though you cooked the bacon and sausage this morning).
 

Papa Clay:
Happy Father's Day! I am so fortunate to have you in my life, let alone my own grandfather. Thank you for always being a loving and supportive papa. I love you!


Happy Father's Day to all of the other men in my life you are fathers and all of the future fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment