Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Sweet Little Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Kylie's birthday all day. We had a Minnie Mouse party at our house with a lot of family and friends. The weather turned out to be perfect so the kids got to play outside all day. There are so many people who love Kylie and it showed today at her party. I think she had a wonderful day.

Below is my picture dump from the day. I loved the Minnie Mouse theme! I also must say that I made the cupcakes myself which was a first for me. I used the box cake but the icing was homemade and I must say it turned out great.

























On Saturday morning before Kylie's party, I participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer's with a few family and friends. We did it in honor of Mamaw Sarah and I felt so proud.



1 comment: