Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Normal Catch-Up

I feel so behind. Life can't stop but sometimes I would like for it to slow down. I started classes again, work is crazy busy, the kids are always full of energy and I always want to be with them. Before I know it they are going to be teenagers. Speaking of, Kylie turns 2 on Friday! I cannot believe it! Blake just turned 3 and it doesn't seem like Kylie should be turning 2 yet. This only means one thing - my babies are not babies any more and it makes me so sad!

So I have been doing a lot of planning and I cannot wait for the party. However as of today, there is a 30% chance of rain and it cannot rain! So many kids are going to be running around the house and with the playset and bouncy house, I really need the outdoor space!
Two weeks ago one of my best friends got married and had a beautiful wedding. It was a great time and I was honored to be a part of her special day. This past weekend was great. We didn't have much going on so Aaron decided to paint the kitchen. I will honestly say that when I walked in after he had been painting for 7 hours I wanted to cry. I didn't like it AT.ALL. However it has kind of grown on me and we have decided that in a month or so if we still don't like it, we [Aaron] will repaint. I really hope it grows on me some more! I think once I get the frames up on the wall that I ordered I will like it a lot more. We will see. I will post pictures once I get it all together.
On another note, we have had amazing weather this week. It has been cloudy and has sprinkled a bit, but it has been in the upper 60's, lower 70's all week. I just want it to stay cool or get warm again. Aaron is getting over sinus infection, I am getting over something nasty and Blake seems to have something as well. I am sure when we are all better, Kylie will have something going on.
This weekend is Kylie's party and I can't wait to put it all together. I am taking a big leap this year and making the cupcakes myself. We will see! Hopefully they won't be too bad :)

I forgot to mention that a couple of weeks ago my sister and I and two friends went to the Train/Maroon 5 concert at the Kentucky State Fair. It was amazing and we had 8th row seats. I had to include a couple of pictures from a great night.

I better go to bed. Kylie's big day is tomorrow and her big party is on Saturday and I cannot wait. I need a bit of distraction right now.







2 comments:

  1. Awww so much going on.
    Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. I cannot believe she is 2! I am so sorry we cannot be there to celebrate with her.
    I L-O-V-E that picture of her and Aaron. Cracking me up!
    As always I love to read about the Thacker goings on. Hope you have great weather for her party!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kylie! Looking forward to the party tomorrow and I can't wait to check out the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete