Monday, October 31, 2011

Shopping and a Party

I hate that I only have time to blog once every couple of weeks but honestly I have to make myself sit down and update this blog. These past few weeks have been crazy. It started with an awesome weekend away with my mom, sister and some great friends. We went on our annual shopping trip to Cincinnati and went to 3 outlets and 2 malls. Like every year, it was a great trip and I got a lot of my Christmas shopping done. We also got to have dinner with my brother and his girlfriend, Laura, which is always nice.

Here is a picture of us at a late lunch on Sunday before heading home -

And here is the picture when we got home before we unloaded -  

Keep in mind this includes the purchases for only 3 of us. We had a great time like we do every year and I can't wait to see where we are going next year. HERE is our post from last year.

Last week we also celebrated my dad's birthday on Tuesday. He turned the big 6-0 this year! We celebrated by going to our normal spot, Puerto Vallarta. He also had to wear the hat like everyone else.

We not only went out to eat to celebrate his birthday, we threw a BIG surprise party for him on Friday night. It turned out so good and he was so surprised. The party turned out great and the kids had a blast dancing all night.





On Saturday we went to a Halloween party and had a great time listening to a live band. Unfortunately I have no pictures from the night but we didn't miss much because Aaron and I didn't dress up this year. We are dressing up for sure next year and I have already told Kristin and Jonathan that they are going too.

On Sunday morning we had breakfast at Mom and Dad's before Jonathan and Laura had to go back to school and I got this cute picture of Blake singing a song to Papa from my phone.


I will end this post but I will be posting one more post tonight with our night of trick or treating.


No comments:

Post a Comment