Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elfie

I couldn't wait to start the tradition of Elf on the Shelf with the kids this year. Not only would it help them understand how Santa works, I would be able to use it when trying to get the kids to do things they don't want to do :)  I seem to be a little more creative as the month has gone on so I am sure next year will be awesome!
I will have a follow-up post after Christmas to give more highlights of where Elfie has shown up this year, but here are just a few places we found him:






1 comment:

  1. Elf on the Shelf looks like so much fun. I will so have to start this tradition with my family next year! The kids seem to enjoy it on all of the blogs that I have read this season!
    I hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete