Monday, December 19, 2011

The Most Wonderful (and busiest) Time of Year!

December is so busy for us! With holiday parties, school ending, Christmases, dinners with Friends, Christmas shopping...I can go on and on....we are so busy but I love it! Especially since I am now officiallly completed with school for the semester. I huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders because it is one less thing I have to worry about and now I can focus on the kids and having a wonderful Christmas. 27 credits down and 9 more to go - only 3 more classes and I will have my MBA!
Here is how our December has gone so far:

The first weekend in December was packed full. Friday night we had Aaron's office party at French Lick Resort & Spa and we had a great time. It was so nice to get away for a night and see the beautiful decorations at the resort. They also have the Polar Express train ride where you can actually go on a train ride and visit Santa! Tickets sell out almost a year in advance so I will be getting our tickets for next year very soon!

Here is the beautiful tree outside of the hotel:


Saturday was my brother Brad's birthday and we went out to eat with the family. My sister and my cousin Lauren and I also did the shopping for my grandparents for our family's Christmas which is this coming weekend. We shopped for 18 stockings and 10 kids presents. It was a lot of fun but a lot of work. We did it pretty quickly and got finished in just over 2 hours. That Sunday was spent writing a paper and doing a presentation for one of my classes. Not fun but the end of the semester was near.

1 comment:

  1. hope you guys have a great Christmas! Love the new pics of the kids! :)

    ReplyDelete