Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Prayers

I completely believe in the power of prayer and I need some prayers right now for some very special people.


1. Please say a little prayer for my sister-in-law who is 25 weeks pregnant with my little nephew. She recently had some contractions but luckily they were able to stop them. More tests are being done to see what is going on.

2. Please say a prayer for my best friends little girl, Regan. She is 6 months old and they found a 11 cm tumor in her little belly a few weeks ago and she had surgery on Tuesday to remove it. She was moved out of ICU today which is great news. Tomorrow results from the biopsy should be back and we are praying for a benign tumor. She is such a strong little girl and I can't imagine what her parents are going through right now.


3. For all those who prayed for Kylie last week, it was very much appreciated! She had her second set of ear tubes put in and she did great. I am so glad it is over because I know it will help her feel so much better.



Thanks in advance for your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment