Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shower for Ashley & Amelia

A few weeks ago a few friends and I threw a shower for one of my best friends, Ashley, who is having a baby Amelia in June. I am so excited for her and her husband Sean. I know that this little girl is going to the cutest little girl and I cannot wait to meet her! We did a 'Sunshine' theme and I think it turned out very cute!



Everyone loved the cake pops. I have made them the last few showers I have thrown and of course I got the recipe off of Pinterest. Here is the link I used and I love this recipe. It's not hard, but it does take some time to do.

Amanda, Megan, Guest of Honor Ashley and me




We had a great turnout for the shower and Ashley got a lot of very cute things! Can't wait to meet you Ms. Amelia Jane!



No comments:

Post a Comment