Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 Year Class Reunion

This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I, along with three other girlfriends (we were the 4 class officers), planned the weekend festivities. It was a very stressful weekend, but I had a blast and I think everyone else did too. Friday night we reserved one side of a restaurant and had a limited menu. It was in downtown Louisville so there was plenty of opportunity for people to go out after dinner. We had 50 out of 118 from our class show up! We had a great turnout!

Saturday we had a picnic at our state park. The turnout was OK, but I think everyone was sleeping from the night before.

Saturday night was my high school's alumni dinner. My school has the oldest and largest alumni in the state of Indiana. I really feel privileged to be a part of it.

Here are all of the pictures from the weekend.Enjoy!

Here is a picture of the four planners






No comments:

Post a Comment