Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Busy Weekend...

We had yet another busy weekend, but a fun one. Saturday my MIL and I went to a camera class since we have the same camera, and really only know how to point and shoot. It was ALOT of information, but I think if we practice, we can be really good one day!

We went on to Aaron's parents house and we cooked out so Blake got to play outside. It has been so hot lately, the heat index has been 100's lately, so we got the sprinkler out so he could run through it. We didn't know how he would react since he has never done it before...let's just say he didn't want to get wet at all.








On Sunday, we went to Peyton's 4th birthday party. Peyton is the daughter of our really good friends Josh and Catherine. Her party was at Gatti-town in Lexington, and I think Aaron was just as excited as all of the kids there. He LOVES their pizza! We took the kids on the carousel and Blake was pretty unsure about it at first. Kylie was pretty happy as you can see. She has started smiling whenever I take a picture of her...her little smile is too cute! We had a really good time and I think Blake did too.

Happy Birthday Peyton!!






3 comments:

  1. Yay! I needed a Thacker update!
    Love the pics. Kylie is getting so big!
    Hey- is that Eden Parsons beside Blake at the bday party?
    I have lots of blogging to do to catch up on our week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and it's so cute! you have a beautiful family! Love these pics! Following along now and can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sprinklers! Char is still SO scared to run through them! Silly girl. I also am loving the gum ball birthday cake. Very cute! I cannot wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete