Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Round-up

It has been a great weekend and I am sad it has come to an end. Just one more day, pleeeeeaaase? Ok, ok, a four day work week will do...thank you! We leave for Lake Cumberland on Friday! Wooo Hooo!

This Friday and Saturday was busy. Friday was my brother's birthday and we celebrated with a cookout at my parent's house. I love cookouts! It was hot, but nice. Here are a couple of pics from the night.



On Saturday Aaron and I both had to work for a few hours in the morning, then I had my cousin Kim's baby shower, then Aaron and I went to see Ralphie May the comedian. He was awesome! I highly recommend him, however if you are easily offended, do not go! Aaron and I had a great time. I even got my picture with him (on my iphone) on the way out!


I also got a few more zucchini from my garden and one was as big as Kylie! I don't think she knew what to think about it! I did find a few recipes for zucchini cakes, zucchini bread, and zucchini cheese bread so hopefully I will be able use them all! If you live close and you would like some, PLEASE EMAIL ME!



I also found a few random pictures that I love and I wanted to include them. I hope you had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment