Thursday, July 29, 2010

UH OH

Tonight Aaron had a meeting with his group at school and then had class so I had the kiddos all by myself. We were just playing around and Kylie started sayin 'uh oh'! I thought it was so cute. I got my phone out and got it on video so I wanted to share. So sweet!

(Be sure to put my playlist below on pause!)

UH OH from Kaelin Thacker on Vimeo.

Here are some pics from the past couple of days. Blake was loving his corn and Kylie was loving her peas! And yes, Kylie is crawling perfect now so there is no more Army Crawl.

She looks like such a big girl in this picture!

Look at those lashes!!!

Grammy and Blake cuddling.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Kylie-
    Please quit getting so big!! AHHHH she is so cute. Another thing, why must our boys have such long lashes?? Could they not share a little with their mommas??
    Love the pics. Cute kiddos as always!

    ReplyDelete