Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Great American Weekend

This weekend we traveled to Cincinnati to attend a Reds game and hang out with my brother and his girlfriend. What an awesome weekend! The game was awesome (Reds won 5-2!) and the night was even better. Here are some pictures from the game.

Outside of the ball park (hence the post title)

Self pic in our awesome seats behind home plate.

Mom and Dad - My mom and brother Jonathan are huge Braves fans and the rest of the family are Reds fans.

Brad and Maggie
During the game

After the game

I don't have pictures from the night out after the game with Jonathan, his girlfriend Laura and his law school buddies. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again soon! Cincinnati is a fun town to out in!

Here was the view from Laura's rooftop...one word - AMAZING. Thanks Laura for letting us stay with you!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment