Thursday, August 12, 2010

29 Tuesdays

My birthday was Tuesday and it was a great day. Of course I had to work, but after work, we went to dinner with my entire family (minus some cousins). There were 17 of us so I decided since we were such a large crowd and the louder the restaurant, the more quiet my kids are :) I chose to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, which is one of my favorite restaurants and it was a great dinner. I didn't bring my camera so I didn't get any pictures :(

So instead, I will put some pictures of the kids since I haven't in so long :) Also, please check out this link. We had the kids pictures taken on Sunday, which was a catastrophe, but the photographer did a great job and actually got some good ones!
 
These pictures are taken with my new lens that I got today, which I love!
 
\

No comments:

Post a Comment