Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

So much on my mind! Here are just a few things....

-One of my good friends Jeanne just had another precious baby boy. I got to visit mom in the hospital but didn't get to cuddle with baby Maddox...at least not yet.

-I started my new job at work this week. I think I am really going to like it, but I haven't really gotten dirty yet. In dirty I mean writing lots of process documentation and project management....sounds boring but I love it!

-My brother turns 28 tomorrow and we are having a big family cookout...if the rains holds off!

-My baby girl turns 10 months old tomorrow, too :) (more to come!)

-Aaron is in class right now, the kiddos are in bed, and I am blogging, listening to my blog music, and watching Police Women of Memphis (I love this show!).

-T-minus 36 days until New York City!!!

-T-minus 32 days until I am 29....WOW that sounds old!

-I can grow zucchini the size of my head! (you can see it here)

-Blake has been doing great with his speech therapy lately. He has started to use more words and doesn't seem as frustrated as he use to be.

-I am loving life right now!

I know I have posted this picture before but it makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment