Sunday, November 21, 2010

Catch-Up, 2 Great Weekends

I have a lot of catching up to do! It has been a busy two weeks and I am typing this as we are driving back from a weekend in Gatlinburg. It was a nice relaxing weekend away with some great friends who we haven’t seen in awhile.


Last weekend wasn’t too busy. I got to meet two of my best friends for brunch on Sunday then we went to Churchill Downs with my family.

This was our awesome view from our indoor box.


Kristin, Me and Mom


This weekend we both took off on Friday and dropped the kids off a daycare and headed to meet some friends at a cabin in Gatlinburg. We had a nice relaxing weekend and did a lot of catching up and a little shopping. Here is the one and only picture I took in Gatlinburg before my camera died. We took a group picture which someone else had so I will add later.

This was the view from on deck at the cabin.


Here are some other pictures that were on my camera of the kiddos that I took last Thursday, just out of the bath.



This week is going to be short and sweet. I have to work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but luckily since I have an awesome boss, I am working from home on Wednesday. Wednesday we are getting DirectTV installed and also Blake has his fall party at school and I am going. I am really excited because I haven’t gotten to see him really interact with the other kids in his class. My sister will also be there since my niece is in his class.

Everyone is off on Thursday and I am also off on Friday. The kids will be staying with their grandparents in Kentucky so it will be the perfect opportunity for me to put up all of the Christmas decorations and maybe do a little work on my paper for school. It should be a great week!

I hope everyone has a good week! I know I will!



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment