Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful!

There are not enough words to describe how thankful and blessed I am. If I tried to list everything out, it would take me days. So since I really don't have time to sit here and list every single thing I am thankful for, I wanted to mention just a few.

~ God
~ Supportive and loving parents & grandparents (mine and Aaron's)
~ Diet Mountain Dew
~ My iPhone
~ Soldiers
~ Awesome siblings and their significant others (mine and Aaron's)
~ DVR
~ Our home
~ All our other amazing family members and friends (mine and Aaron's)
~ The pizza delivery man
~ A job that I love
~ A hubby who is an amazing daddy (and hubby)
~ Two perfect, loving, healthy kiddos

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the kids. It is the day that Kylie was born and Blake looks so sweet looking at her!




No comments:

Post a Comment