Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Card Time!

Is it really that time of year again? I LOVE Christmas time and being around family and getting some time off of work. I get so excited about the Christmas cards I send out as well. Ever since Aaron and I have been married I have sent out picture cards and each year I have ordered from Shutterfly. When I heard that they were offering 50 FREE cards to bloggers who blog about, I knew I was going to jump right on it!!

Since the kids were born, I have loved picking out pictures to put on the cards. I haven't chosen which pictures of the kids to use yet, but I have found a few cards on Shutterfly that LOVE!

I love the simplicity of this one.

I love this one, however I only have two kids :)

This may be our Christmas card this year! I love it!

I will keep you updated when I finally pick one!

ps...if you would like to find out more on how you can earn 50 FREE cards from Shutterfly, CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Did you pick one? I sent the brown one last year and I only have one kid! We did a family pic in the center and two super cute pics of C on the left and right! I can't wait to see which one you pick!

    ReplyDelete