Saturday, December 4, 2010

Work, Work, Work

This past week has flown by. I have been so busy with at work and very busy every night with my research project for class. There were even a few times this week that I have said I wished there were 4 more hours in the work day! When the kids go to bed at 8:30ish, I usually have some 'me' time but every night this week has been dedicated to my project. I cannot wait to take my test and turn it in on Monday. I will have a month off until my next class starts in January to spend with my babies and I cannot wait.

On Friday last week, my MIL kept the kids so that I can work on my project and put up the Christmas decorations. I actually got a lot of stuff done and even ran out with my mom to get some Christmas shopping done. I was NOT one of the brave soles that went out at midnight on Thursday. I don't know if I ever will be since I love to sleep :)

Here are some pictures from the past week. It includes visiting my mom's hospital (where she works) for a Christmas party for the kids. We had a good time and even got to visit with Santa! Blake cried and Kylie had no clue what was going on. I think we will make another trip to the mall later this month.









Waiting in line to see Santa. Blake was too busy eating cherrios.


Kylie loved her glow necklaces. Can you tell?

I realize that this is not the best picture of either of them but I thought it was cute.

Austin & Katie Pre-Santa. Katie took a turn for the worse.

As you can see, Kristin had to hold her in the picture.

Blake did better than I thought. I think he was really crying because he saw the candy canes next to Santa. He actually gave Santa a high five after he got one! Kylie was just looking around and really didn't know what was going on.

Now I should get back to my paper. My in-laws have taken the kids this weekend so Aaron and I could study and work on our projects for next week. Thank you Paula and Roger! Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment