Friday, March 25, 2011

Go Big Blue!

This week has FLOWN by! I didn't even have class but I got into bed late every night and still didn't everything done at home (or work) that I wanted to.

To start it off, Kentucky won their last game to advance to the NCAA Sweet Sixteen! We were VERY excited and cannot wait to watch them beat the #1 seed Ohio State tonight. Go Cats!
View Image

On Saturday, my MIL and SIL, Emma went to see the the musical Cats and it was amazing!


Photo courtesy of Wikipedia


We also got to play outside a few days this week since it was in the upper 70's here.


They have also gotten a lot of use out of a present they got from Santa that mommy just put together!





They love it!

As for this weekend, another school/homework free weekend for me. Watching UK play tonight with Aaron and hanging out with the kids sounds like the best weekend to me! I am sure I will be taking lots of pictures of the kids in Kentucky Blue and blogging about our weekend on Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment