Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jaime today for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


1. I'm loving that it is Girl Scout Cookie time! Thin Mints are my favorite right now.

2. I'm loving that after class tonight, I only have 7 more classes until this semester is over. Economics for MBA's has been hard!
Microeconomics for MBAs: The Economic Way of Thinking for Managers

3. I'm loving Kylie's new look she gives us. I probably won't like it in 10 years, but it's so cute right now!

4. I'm loving the decision I made to do One Frame A Day. I think this will be something I do every year! You can check it out HERE or there is a link on the left side of this blog.

5. I'm loving all of my friends who are preggers! I love babies and can't wait to meet their new little ones. However it is giving me a little bit of the baby fever :)
Emily and Amanda - I can't wait to meet Baby M and Baby W!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment