Wednesday, March 14, 2012

He's Home!!

Yesterday was a very happy day for our family. My nephew John got to come home from the hospital! After a long 47 days, he was ready to come home. I am sure Emma and Nathan were SO ready to finally have him home as well. I can only imagine how hard the last month and half has been for them. Here are a few pictures from his one month pictures as well as two of the sweetest pictures of Emma and John at home.







A few weeks ago I had the honor to throw Emma, Nathan and John a baby shower. The turnout was great and I think everyone had a great time. I actually sent out the invitations the weekend before John was born and the theme was 'She's About to Pop'. Little did we know that the very next weekend Baby John was ready to come out and play!

I went ahead and went with the Pop themed shower. I got a lot of great ideas from Pinterest, which is another post in itself. We had Cake Pops, Oreo Pops, Rice Krispie Pops, 3 kinds of Popcorn Fruit Kabobs, Veggie Kabobs and Popcorn Chicken Salad. Below are some pictures from the shower. I loved how it turned out!



Welcome home, John!! Can't wait to hold you and for Kylie and Blake to meet their baby cousin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment