Sunday, January 23, 2011

1 Year Ago Today....

One year ago today I started this little blog. A little over 100 posts and here we are. I love looking back on the year to see everything we have done and all that we have accomplished.

Here is the first picture I posted on my blog:

And here are the kids now. Amazing the difference a year can make.


Thinking about this past year, not a lot has changed but here are a few things:
  • Blake turned 2 and Kylie turned 1
  • Aaron and I turned 29 and I am hoping this next year by goes by really slow because I am dreading the big 3-0
  • I completed 9 more hours of my Masters - which means I have completed 15 total with 21 more to go :)
  • We've gotten a lot closer as a family of four. Both of the kids have their moments, but they are really good kids.
  • Blake started school (pre-preschool) and has grown so much. He had surgery in September to have tubes put in his ears which has helped his speech grow so much.
  • Kylie learned to crawl, walk and somewhat run. Her sweet little face doesn't look like a baby any longer, more like a beautiful little girl.
My life is great and I have so much to be thankful for. I can't wait to see what this year brings!

1 comment:

  1. ok. love this.
    I am trying to hold out on my post 100 for my new blog design reveal, but not sure I am going to be able to hold out. :)

    ReplyDelete