Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2010 was a great year and I am excited to see what 2011 brings us. I started this blog in January of 2010 so it pretty much sums up our year. I am really happy that I started this blog to document our lives for myself, the kids and the rest of our family. I am also excited about a new project I am working on which will last throughout the year. I have mentioned it before and I have already posted my first post today. You can find it HERE (click on the word to see the blog) and please follow along if you like!

Last night for New Years Eve we had a pretty low key night. My brothers and their girlfriends came over to hang out and watch all of the basketball and football games on TV. My parents also joined us for the IU/Ohio State basketball game. My sister and brother-in-law couldn't make it because they were celebrating the new year in Las Vegas! It was a suprise trip for Jeremy from Kristin for graduating with his Masters in December.

The game of the date was the big rivalry of Louisville & Kentucky. Basketball is HUGE around here, especially this game. It was a close game but Kentucky pulled out the win which made our family happy - especially Aaron! Here are some pictures of the kids in their UK gear before the game:



And here are the pictures from the wild and crazy...I mean quiet and relaxing night. Honestly we all went to bed at 12:05am!

Laura and Jonathan. As you can see, Laura has a Kentucky shirt on and Jonathan has an IU shirt on!

Maggie and Brad - Both Louisville Fans

Aaron, Blake and I. Kylie was already snoozing.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years! May 2011 bring you everything you want and more!

1 comment:

  1. Love Kylie's dress! You need to save that in case I am ever blessed with a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete