Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lazy Weekend

This weekend was so nice. The kids and I didn't leave the house once and honestly I didn't do much other than laundry, some cleaning and playing with the kids. School starts next week for Aaron and I so it was nice to not have a set schedule.

This week will be a test of what it will be like for the next few months. Aaron has classes on Tuesday and Thursday and I have class on Wednesday. It has been a really nice month off of school so I am really not looking forward to being away from the babies that one night a week. On top of that, work was crazy busy this past week so I hope this week is a little better.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Kylie with her new slippers!

Blake was so cute at lunch on Sunday. He had fun with his macaroni and Cheetos!

No comments:

Post a Comment