Thursday, February 10, 2011

Diagnosis

Well we made the trip to the pediatrician's office this morning because of Blake's rash, pretty much knowing it was strep. This picture was taken when we were playing in the waiting room -

One hour later and we had two prescriptions for antibiotics - one for Blake and one for Kylie. Yep, Kylie had strep too. No wonder she has been fussy lately! I just thought it was her last molar that has been trying to come through for the past month.

On another note, this past weekend I talked with some of my girlfriends who have recently potty trained their little boys and got some great ideas when it is time for Blake (thanks Jen and Sarah!) So I found a box to put a bunch of little things in that Blake loves including suckers, silly bands, matchbox cars. With this, anytime he sits on the potty he will get to pick something out of the box. Once he does this for a week or so (maybe longer), he will then have to go #1 in order to pick something out of the box. Baby steps here :)

So as you can see, he sat on the potty tonight! Twice! First time he chose the silly bands and the second time he chose smarties. I was so proud of him and he was pretty pround of himself, too! Here he was showing me his silly bands -


I also have this very cute video of Kylie. Be sure to mute the music at the bottom of the blog before playing it. Her sweet laugh gets me every time.
Kylie 02.10.11 from Kaelin Thacker on Vimeo.

I LOVE that tomorrow is Friday! Yeah for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment