Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I thought I would link up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving 'The Good Wife'. Aaron and I are watching it on DVR right now!


I'm loving my job right now. Starting this week I am working from home on Fridays!!

I'm loving this fabulous drink. I honestly CANNOT live without it.

I'm loving this camera lens for my Canon. I have been stashing away some cash here and there so I can get it without messing up our budget! :)

I'm loving that this weekend is my nephew's 5th birthday because I get to see all of my family.


I'm loving my new couch! It is the most comfortable couch EVER!


And of course I'm loving my hubby and my babies.
(Even with Kylie's crazy after-bath hair.)

Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. I also love the good wife, the color of your living room, working at home on Fridays (how amazing) and your precious little kiddos are to cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete