Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My little guy

I had class tonight but when I got home, I was very excited that my little man decided to stay up to see me. I needed it after a long day at work then 3 hours at school.

This is what I saw when I got home along with 'dare you are!' from Blake. This is one of Blake's favorite saying right now and Aaron and I giggle every time he says it.


Someone followed me into my room and wanted a 'dink' (drink) so I snapped this pic of my handsome little guy.


Before bed we read a little Dr. Seuss.


And got a sticker for sitting on the potty.....we are taking baby steps here :)


I didn't get to spend as much time with this little guy tonight but for the hour that I did, we had so much fun!

ps...If you follow me, don't forget to click the follow button to the right. Also, if you have a blog and follow me, be sure to grab my new button to the right and it it your blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment