Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend has been so nice. We didn't do much since the kids were recovering from strep. I hate that we didn't get to take advantage of the 61 degree weather today but I didn't want to take the chance and get the kids sick again. We did get out of the house on Saturday to go to Austin's basketball game at the YMCA which was awesome. He is so competitive and is already very athletic. As you can see I didn't get any of Blake because he didn't sit still long enough.


This one is for Uncle Jonathan. We are not only UK fans but the kids and I are also IU fans!


My parents watched the kids on Saturday night so that Aaron and I could have a date night. I was so excited because we were going to one of our favorite places, J.Alexanders. We had a wonderful meal and good conversation.

Today we didn't do much. I didn't leave the house and Aaron only did because he ran to the store. The kids stayed in their PJ's until bath time. I think that is a good day! I put Kylie's hair in pigtails and she looked so cute!

Random shot of Blake playing

These kids would brush their teeth 10 times a day if I let them. I love this shot of them.

And we had a bit of a tragedy this evening. the back cover finally fell off our Go, Dog. Go! book. This was Blake's first book that he LOVED. We read it to him 30 times a day and I still have it memorized. Kylie has learned to love it as well so if you want a cute little book, go get this one. Good thing we have a back-up copy!

And look what my Valentine got me!! I borrowed my mom's last weekend and I mentioned to Aaron that I loved it so he got me one! It is the Hoover Wet/Dry FloorMate. It works wonder in the kitchen and the entryway. I highly recommend it if you are in the market for one.

I hope everyone has a great week! Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment