Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Austin!

This week my nephew Austin turned 4 years old. I can't believe he is already four years old!!! It seems like yesterday my sister found out she was pregnant. Even though Austin is my nephew, I love him like he is my own. My sister and I live 5 minutes from each other so there aren't many weeks or even days that go by that I don't see or at least talk to him on the phone. He is the first baby in our family since my youngest brother (who is 22) so to say the least, he has been very spoiled.

Kristin, my sister, had a get together at her house tonight for Austin's party and below are some pictures from the party.


Kylie smiling at Nana.


Blake smiling at Kylie.


Austin blowing out his candles on his Transformers cake.


Kristin and Austin opening up gifts.


Katie eyeing the cake.


Daddy and Kylie before the party.


Blake signing 'more' to me for more milk.



Happy 4th Birthday Austin!! Aunt KK loves you!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! This blog is almost a month old and I am JUST NOW READING IT!!! KK! You didn't tell me! I will definitely be following this!! Too cute!! I can't believe Austin is 4 either!! Such a cutie!

    Kylie is getting so big too! I have yet to meet her in person! Your kiddos are adorable! I look forward to reading all about whats going on in their lives!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok- So of course I love the post, but I tried the signature thing and I could not get it to work! PLEASE let me know how you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are adorable!!! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful family you have!! Love the pictures, just found your blog and following yours now!!

    ReplyDelete