Monday, February 15, 2010

UK Game

This weekend was nice and went by way too fast. We dropped the kiddos off at Grammy and Grandpa's in Versailles and then Kristin and Jeremy picked us up and we were on our way to Lexington for the UK/UT game. Mom and Dad bought us the tickets for Christmas, along with a room at the Hilton so I knew this was going to be a great weekend! We went to Pazzo's for dinner which is an awesome pizza pub. The game was at 9pm so we had plenty of time to hang out. Yes I know, 9pm is usually pretty close to my bedtime so I knew it was going to be a long, interesting night.

The seats for the game were pretty far up but the experience is what was awesome. I can agree that heat rises because it was hot up there! It was a great game and I am glad that we got to go to that particular one. It was a huge rivalry...however I think there were only 13 TN fans in the stands.

After the game we went to Redmon's, a bar we use to go to when we were in college. We had a blast but I think we were the oldest in there!

I have included some pics from the night. It was an awesome night but I missed the kids. I now know why we don't go out much!



No comments:

Post a Comment