Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sick Little Girl

So today has been very interesting. Just to give some background, Kylie has had an ear infection since December. At her 3 month checkup, she had a double ear infection and when she went back, they said it was cleared up. Then a few weeks after that, she was not acting like herself so we took her back and she had another ear infection. When we went back for a checkup again, it was still not cleared up so they gave her something else. That was last Tuesday and last night, she had a fever. We gave her tylenol and put her to bed, sleeping all night. She woke up this morning with a fever of 102, we gave her some more tylenol and put her back to bed (which she wanted because she was so tired). She woke up again with a temp (103) so I called the doc. She suggested we go to the ER, mainly because of how high her temp was and she was so young (5 months). So since it was Sunday, of course we had to go to the ER instead of the doctor's office. Fun fun. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We were only there for 3 hrs which was better than I thought it was going to be. They gave her a shot of Rosefin and sent us on our way. Her fever finally broke tonight and I think she feels better. Wow what a day.

Now Aaron and I have tests for school this week so we will be studying all night. Awesome. We are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow on Tuesday so our tests may be cancelled. However I will say that I do not want them to be since I have studied all weekend for mine. Aaron has studied all of 1 hr for his.

Here is a picture of Kylie and I at the hospital. She was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment