Sunday, April 4, 2010

Another Beautiful Baby!!

It seems like it has been so long since I have posted! So much has happened the past week so here goes. I am going write each big event in their own post so bear with me :)

OK so probably the biggest news is my BFF, Emily, had her baby!! You can see the post about the baby shower here. The sex of the baby was a surprise so everyone (I know I was) was waiting to here who the baby looked like and if it was a boy or a girl!!! Well a healthy baby GIRL, Aislin Gayle, was born on April 2 and weighed 6lbs, 13 ozs and was 20.5 inches long. Now Kylie has a BFF!! I can just cry when I think about the girls growing up together . Honestly, I think I am about to cry :)

Emily looked wonderful after the delivery as you can see in the pictures. I am so happy for her and Matt to finally get to experience the joys of parenthood. I know Emily is going to be a wonderful mommy and Matt a very protective, awesome daddy.

Happy Birthday Aislin!




No comments:

Post a Comment