Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blake's Day

I took a vacation day yesterday so that I could spend the day with Blake and take him to the doctor and to the dentist. It was awesome to have that mommy/son time. I really miss those days! I took a few pictures of us (him) playing with his new Mr. Potato Head he got for his birthday. He loves it!



I love this picture of him. I told him to smile and I got this smirk.

We also looked at this face all morning -

To follow-up on the post I wrote about his birthday, here are the statistics from his doctor's appointment:

Weight: 30 lbs 60%
Height: 34 3/4 inch 75%

His appointment went really well and Dr. Pringle says he very healthy!

The dentist appointment didn't go very well at all. Actually, it was awful. I knew he would cry, but didn't know he would scream for his life and sob! It was not a very good experience anyway, and needless to say, we will NEVER go back to that dentist. EVER! I hope it wasn't too traumatic that he remembers next year when he goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment