Friday, May 21, 2010

Show Us Your Life - Show us Your Hometown

Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life Friday is how is your hometown. I've never talked about our little town so I thought I would participate.

I really like my small town. I have lived here my entire life, with the exception of my four years away at college. There is not much to do here, but our neighboring cities make up for it.



The big place to go in our town is the local pizza place and I will admit, it's pretty good.


We live 20 minutes from Louisville, Kentucky, which is really nice since Aaron and I both work in downtown Louisville.


Here is a picture of the ribbon cutting for the new town sign. The guy in the middle was the mayor at the time, and also my dad :)


This is a picture of the Charlestown State Park. I have only been there one or twice, but it looks really nice!



This is the gazebo at the town square.


Most of my family lives here, so that may be the reason I have and will always call it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment