Friday, May 21, 2010

Crazy Week

I am so happy this week is finally over. It has been a very busy and stressful one. Here is a brief recap of my week:

Monday: Interview for a new position at work...I think it went really well. I already got a call from HR to move on to the next step.

Tuesday: I had an all day meeting at our corporate office, where I presented a presentation 5 times in one day to different groups. I was exhausting! I also had class that night until 9pm so it was a long day.

Wednesday: My great-uncle passed away so after work, we headed up to the funeral home for a bit. I also worked from home because Blake had a doctor's appointment for a hearing check in the morning.

Thursday: Funeral for my uncle then I worked from home the remaining of the day. Had class from 6-9pm.

Friday: Long day at work, then went to dinner with my sister and her family and my grandparents.

SO TIRED! It never ends! This class is killing me and I can't wait until it is over. I have had 4 classes and there are 9 left....Thank the Lord!

Here are a couple of pictures of Blake when we ate at Qdoba after his appointment. He was so cute! And I loved that it was just a Mommy/Blake lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment